Safe Harbor Farm Facilities
Safe Harbor farm features a beautiful barn built in 2002 by Tim Rice. Rice is an exclusive barn builder from Lexington KY, and was specially comissioned to build this particular barn here. It is the only barn built by Rice outside of Lexington.
Our barn features:
- 17 12X12 stalls, interlocking rubber mats
Lucus side doors with storm doors, and mesh stall fronts.
- Climate-controlled tack room.
- Automatic Central Fly System.
- Patio lounge.
- Wash racks with hot and cold water.
- Designated farrier and veterinarian area.
- Twenty-four hour security with live-in inside barn.
- Fan and fan electricity provided.
- Heated water buckets provided.
- Property also features a gated entry.
- 85X200 fully lit arena.
- Custom footing mix by Footings Unlimited of sand,
cotton ties, and rubber.
- Small woods to hack in, neighboring a pond.
- 2 large grassy riding fields (12 acres).
- Future outdoor arena is planned.
3 large paddocks.
5 mid/small paddocks.
©Jodi Cantwell 3Y Web Design